Break Up Messages for Boyfriend and Girlfriend

 

Breakup Messages To Say Goodbye

Break Up Messages : Breaking up is hard but breaking up over texts can be harder for a relationship as it holds such a close place in our hearts. Wording is very important because if you do not choose your words in the correct way, it can create a fuss and things can go ugly. We have some emotional breakup texts which can be used in the time of separation, some respectful breakup messages, and even some messages that can make him/her cry. Wishing you good luck for your life and hope you will find here some emotional break up messages for your soon to be ex-partner.

Break Up Messages

I don’t feel betrayed at all. I take it as a lesson learned. And the lesson is, never trust a liar. I wish no one does the same to you as you did to me!

All that always mattered to you was your happiness. You never tried to know how I feel inside. It can’t go on like this forever. Goodbye!

I would never fall in love with you if I knew from the start that you’d hurt me this much. But I don’t blame you. I was blind for the whole time!

Sad-Breakup-Text-Messages

You can have a thousand girls in your life, but you will never find the true love I gave you! It’s not a curse. In fact, I pray the best for you!

It’s hard to say goodbye to someone who has such a special place in the heart. But we are at the point of life, where there’s no going back!

I can’t stop my tears right now. I had never thought of this moment in my life. I wish I was dead before saying goodbye to you!

It is better to be alone than staying in a toxic relationship like this. You have murdered all my feelings for you. Goodbye!

I never thought of falling in love with you for saying goodbye someday. But as it happens, you did not give me an option. So goodbye and good luck!

I hope you can forgive me for all the wrongs I have done to you! I too have no complaints against you! It’s just that our love didn’t work out!

The way you keep on doing things that hurt me, shows how little I mean to you. Let us break up and not get involved with each other for the sake of our sanity. Goodbye!

It’s better to say goodbye than saying a thousand lies about how much we love each other. After all, we both know there is no love anymore!

I never thought of a tomorrow without you. But sometimes life has other plans for us. I don’t blame you but I blame my fate!

My heart is shattered. My eyes weep as I say goodbye to you. May you have all the happiness in life that couldn’t give you!

Time may heal my broken heart. But it can never erase your memories from my head. Our paths are divided but my love for you will remain the same!

You are an angel that I couldn’t keep to myself. It’s all my fault because I always ignored the blessings you brought with yourself!

I consider myself lucky for having someone in life who loved me with a true heart! I’ll always be grateful to you for giving me a taste of true love!

Sad Emotional breakup messages

The things you have done for me will always earn my respect for you until my last breath. I truly have no harsh feeling for you!

I will never be the same person as you knew from this moment. Now I know how pain can literally transform people into someone that they’re not!

I really wish we could text each other like we used to do always. But you don’t have the same feelings for me anymore! So, this is my last message to you!

Thanks for being a part of my life for a while. Maybe it was all fake for you, but for me, it was a dream that didn’t come true!

My mind hates you so much that it may stop me from texting you. But my heart will never let me stop loving you! Be happy!

Breakup Messages for Girlfriend

I will always remember all our firsts and lasts but it is better to not stay associated with each other anymore. You were good to me and I will always respect you.

We may have thought we were meant for each other but in reality, we were not. Let’s accept this and move on. I wish you good things in life. Take care.

You tore my heart into million pieces and still, kept lying to my face. I really cannot take this anymore. I am done with everything of yours. Good luck finding someone suitable for you!

Relationships can be hard but the efforts to keep it going should come from both of us. I barely see you giving any effort into this relationship. I’m really tired of this, let us break up.

Now-a-days I barely feel that our relationship has any future. We have lost our spark and It is actually time to say goodbye to each other. Good luck with your life.

For me, you were the best gift of my life. I know someone will surely win over my heart someday, but you’ll always have a special place there!

Breakup Messages for Boyfriend

I know we have had the most wonderful times together but I think it is high time we changed our paths forever. You will always remain as a good memory, boy.

I never thought I would have to bid goodbye to you but sometimes nightmares become a reality in life. I will always cherish all the good times we had together. Take care, dear.

Saying goodbye is tough when we have so many memories to cherish. But breaking up now is the right decision for both of us. I pray to Lord for your better health and a better life.

break up sad emotional message

You were a happy experience but life had its own plans for us. Breaking up is the right choice for now. I wish you find a great partner in life.

I’m tired of dealing with your tantrums and drama, it is really impossible for me to bear with it anymore. I’m sorry but we really need to break up and be free from each other

It is really hard from my part but we really need to break up. It is necessary for us to accept fate and grow no bitterness in our hearts. Stay safe, take care. Goodbye.

I was so naive for ignoring your true love. I was so blind that I couldn’t see your bleeding heart. Now I regret losing you!

Breakup Messages for Him

I can’t hold myself from crying not because you’re leaving me, but because I trusted a wrong guy with my heart! I was a fool for loving you this much!

You told me you would never leave me alone. You promised me of a new life together. But now I know it was all a big lie!

break up facebook whatsapp message

I ignored the whole world for you. But I never thought you would ignore me for a better option. Thanks for playing with my emotions!

You are leaving a hole in my heart. I don’t know if I could ever fill that hole with love and trust. I feel like my whole life is a lie!

I tried my best to revive our dying relationship. But it seems like you don’t care at all. So, I’m saying goodbye to you forever!

Break Up Messages for Her

All the time you kept talking about true love, trust and loyalty. How ironic is that all these times, even you didn’t know what these words mean!

I’m tired of your fake smiles and fake promises. Now I know even your tears are fake. Thank god its not too late. Goodbye!

I have no regret that you’re leaving me. Because I know at least my feelings for you were always real! I was honest all the way!

break up quotes

You are just as much fake as your make-ups are. I hope someday you’ll grow a heart in you and then you’ll know how it feels to be cheated!

It’s sad how quickly we became total strangers to each other. It seems as if we never loved each other for even a moment!

I may forget your face someday. May even fail to remember your name. But my I could never remove the memories of us from my mind!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post